Research Forum: Energy and Water Conservation: Perceptions, Incentives, and Policies
Wednesday, April 10, 2013
2:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m.
Symons Hall, Room 3121
Graduate students and faculty members will gather and discuss interdisciplinary research around the theme "Energy and Water Conservation". Please join us!
Five graduate students will present research posters:
1. Casey Wichman (AREC): "Perceived Price in Residential Water Demand: Evidence from a Natural Experiment"
2. Dan Werner (AREC): "Residential Electricity Demand, Split Incentives, and Refrigerator Efficiency"
3. Shirley Pon (AREC): "What is the Willingness to Pay for Real-time Electricity Usage Information?"
4. Joe Maher (AREC): "The Cost-Effectiveness of Rebate Programs for Residential Energy-Efficiency Retrofits"
5. Ron Chan (ECON): "Optimal Compliance with Environmental Policy: How Large Are the Cost Savings from Emissions Trading?"
Pizza will be served!